SEO is a marketing acronym for “search engine optimization.” It is a widely-used but complex marketing channel that primarily focuses on your law firm’s website in search results. The ultimate goal is to rank for high volume keywords that signal prospective clients’ intent.
There are two types of SEO strategies that Hyro will incorporate into your personalized strategy:
- On-page SEO: Elements on your website.
- Off-page SEO: Elements not on your website.
In tandem, on-page and off-page SEO will help Google understand your website and drive your search results to the top of the page. Hyro ensures that your website is fast, optimized, and monitored every day of the week.
There are several marketing and revenue benefits of SEO for law firms and their websites. At first glance, the most significant benefit of SEO is to improve your visibility and searchability. However, other valuable benefits can be gleaned from this approach to marketing.
Here are five benefits of SEO for law firms:
- Benefit #1: It can become your primary source of website traffic.
- Benefit #2: SEO will help prospective clients “know, like, and trust” you.
- Benefit #3: You are making a marketing investment in your website.
- Benefit #4: SEO results are measurable and predictable.
- Benefit #5: It will help you secure the coveted top 3 spots in search results.
SEO will also significantly lower your cost per client acquisition. Once Hyro creates your content, we will then monitor it so that you make the most out of your website and your content marketing program.
Not only does SEO attract prospective clients to your law firm’s website, but it also gives you an opportunity to capture new leads. However, most firms fall short of expectation in this capacity.
- Visitor A searches Google for information about personal injury compensation
- Google serves Visitor A your blog post on the topic
- Visitor A visits your website and reads your posts, concluding that he may have to hire a personal injury lawyer at some point
- Visitor A leaves your website and continues with their day
Let us ask you a question: when Visitor A decides to hire a lawyer, do you think they are going to recall your brand? They might, but it is highly unlikely. Instead, they will call upon their knowledge to search for a personal injury lawyer, which may or may not be you, depending upon where you land in search results.
When it comes to working with the best SEO companies for law firms, Hyro devises a plan that does not let your leads slip through the cracks. As part of your SEO strategy, we can generate leads through retargeting, email marketing, conversion rate optimization, and more.
There is no definitive answer regarding how long SEO services for law firms take to produce results. Depending upon where you are beginning in your SEO journey, you could see improved results within two weeks. However, long-term strategies that produce impressive results can take up to 6 months or more.
Factors that influence your firm’s timeline includes:
- Website speed
- On-page content
- Server speed
- Number of backlinks
- Domain authority (DA)
- Revenue goals
- And more
When you contact Hyro, we will perform an SEO audit on your law firm’s website. It is at this point that we will let you know how long it will take to manage your firm’s SEO at an ideal capacity. You will have the reassurance and confidence in knowing that a marketing team is on your side, getting it done the right way.